Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chris and Rihanna Back Together?

Could Rihanna and on-again/off-again beau Chris Brown really be spending time together just three weeks after his arrest?

People reports the singers are at one of Sean "Diddy" Combs' homes on Miami Beach's Star Island. "They care for each other," a source tells the magazine. "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."

Brown was accused of attacking a woman and booked for making criminal threats in the early hours before the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles. Rihanna, who along with Brown canceled performances for the Feb. 8 show, was widely reported to be involved in the case, though police have not identified the woman.

Brown, who has not been charged, said he was "sorry and saddened" a week after his arrest. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones, and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person," Brown said in a statement.

Rihanna has not commented on Brown's arrest, but thanked fans a week ago for the support "she has received during this difficult time."

Brown reportedly reached out to Rihanna for the first time since his arrest on Feb. 18 - her 21st birthday.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, tells Us of the apparent reconciliation, "I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her."

Have a facebook account? Check out this group about the Chris Brown issue.

What do you think?

0 Comments: